subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Play Sims 2 (part8)

Ah yes, I remember trying to play "Slap my sister blind" before she was big enough to kick my ass.
Guys, what the hell. I'm starting to think there's something more to this than just unfettered hatred.
Y'all can't quit each other, at all.
Even Mina grew into a thermidor eater. Who keeps making all that damned thermidor!?
I am pleasantly surprised by how Giuliana grew up and developed a chin.
Aww. Don't get too excited, though - it's just a crappy pot holder.
Useless maid remains unmoved by your passive-aggressive thumbs up, Gretchstein.
Your dad makes me wanna hurl too, Giuliana.
He thinks he's all fly and stuff.
But your immortal great, great, great grandmother can kick his ass even before her morning grilled cheese.
Well hello to you too, teenage Mina. You turned out pretty good.
You're no Giulana, but you're not making me queasy.
Gretchen, what the hell are you skulking around about?
Very mature way to christen your new home.
Speaking of maturing, Gretchen has done got old and ... whimsical?
Harris got old, fat and bizarrely-dressed. Only two of those are my doing.
Someone has to eat all the burnt bowls of stuff.
Mina has started dating this guy, even though she's not old enough to have any real fun yet.
His name's Frank He appears to be feeling two very different things at once.
Giuliana is dating this handsome, freezing-cold gentleman, Tanner.
Here Giuliana explains how her lobster was not murdered. I think.
Hope these new fellas can handle an old man getting his ass handed to him every day.
With Geneva on the case, I don't have to put any work at all into making this man wake up miserable.
We gotta move the old man and his thermidor, Giulana needs to have a birthday.
Yes, line up awkwardly, it's time for her to turn into a woman.
Tanner, glad to see you're not freezing to death anymore, now get to work.
Way to go, Red!
Just in time for her to properly enjoy Gretchen's bathroom beatbox.
I Play Sims 2 (part9)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Dogs On Drugs said...

Useless Maid is just begging for it.

Just saying.

Unknown said...

Oh just WAIT.