subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Play Sims Asylum (part9)

We've just started and I'm already offering Greg some naked salutations.
How very friendly of you, Greg. Please, allow me to reciprocate.
I'm in a chipper mood, apparently.
Perhaps eating will help my mood. Just in time, Rev is preparing a steaming plate of waffles a la hatred for the sink.
That's Arthur Derrick's favorite!
Good idea, washing your face before eating.
You took too long, though. Greg's walking off with the whole platter. Real nice.
Guess you'll have to have one of the hot dogs that Husbro washed up onto the counter. Rub it on him for flavor!
Rev, don't you dare start tinking your food away like Greg does. I can't take it.
And don't even consider trying to ruin Bunny's daily dog with your rantings about beauty in the world.
Hrm. You know, I'm getting the distinct sense that something is off around here.
Eh, forget it. It's probably nothing.
This is asylum business as usual.
Although ... Rev seems to smell something even more perplexing than usual.
You know what, yeah. I can feel it for sure now, and it ... almost tickles?
Screw it, I'm too tired to thing about stuff - let's just blame it on Greg.
Oh dear.Another country heard from.
Oh, Arthur Derrick. Don't be talking trash.
Hmm.Things are just going from strange to "say what now" here.
Eve can't work out how to exit the kitchen, and we've got Rev invisible mopping the floor.
Our repair guy is a real fish stick.
He's mocking our stuff.
He's in everyone's way when they're trying to wash the stack o' dishes.
And worst of all, his behavior has caused Greg to go into some sort of interpretive rage movement in front of his coffee.

I Play Sims Asylum (part10)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

I am merely trying to banish the evil spirits that live in every cup of coffee.

Don't you know anything?

Unknown said...

It's a little difficult to know what's going on in the world chained down here in your BASEMENT. Greg.

Clayton Rhys said...

Hahaha Arthur, he is a delight for random hilarity.

Unknown said...

Basic-a-ly.

Also, change your picture. You look 12. I say this ... with as much affection as the law allows for me to give to a ... 12-year-old.